Prague Private Tours
I’ve lived here for 20 years and I specialise in small group walking tours of Prague but often for various reasons i.e. privacy, family group, walking speed, route requirement or rest break requirement etc my clients wish to engage me privately for a tailored tour. I am English and people appreciate being able to ask questions and have them answered in Native English. Once you’ve booked a Prague private tour the content of that tour is up to you and you can book privately in the following ways:
- Any 2.5 Hour scheduled tour can be made private for 67 Euros. You can find which tours are scheduled on the Walking Tours Calendar.
- Buying two separate or consecutive 2.5 Hour scheduled tours as private is 132 Euros.
- A private tour outside of the scheduled tour times can be arranged and is priced based on the length of tour required i.e. a 4 hour tour would be 80 Euros.
Popular Private Tour Options
- The most popular 2.5 hour Prague Private tour option is to have an exclusive Old Town and Jewish Quarter tour so that is a regular tour that you can read about on the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter tour page.
- Another 2.5 hour option is an exclusive City Overview tour which takes in the Old Town Square, Jewish Quarter, the New Town and the Lesser Town. You can read more on the City Overview 3-in-1 tour page.
- A 5 hour option is to take the Old Town and Jewish Quarter tour above and combine it with the New Town and Lesser Town parts of the City Overview and add on the Public Areas of the Prague Castle. This can be extended to include a meal or breaks etc.
- A 4 hour option is the regular City Overview tour with the Prague Castle as an extension.
- Another 4 hour option is the Lesser Town and Kampa tour with Prague Castle as an extension.
Basically just CONTACT ME to work out some details and agree an itinerary.
Don’t take my word for it!! Feel free to browse the many reviews of the tours by previous clients and it’s clear to see that I offer something quite special.