Recommended Airport Transfer Service
Get your break off to a good start.
You’ve arrived at the airport or train station and are now facing possibly the most nervous part of your trip i.e. how to get to your hotel. You may have read some real horror stories about taxis in Prague and believe me they are true. So I urge you to use a decent transfer company and CLICK HERE TO BOOK A PRAGUE STATION or AIRPORT TRANSFER.
EIGHT reasons Why I Recommend Prague Airport Transfers:
- They’ve been in service since 2006
- The private taxi option is up to 20% cheaper than the regular airport taxi service (FIX Cars) so Airport to centre should be @CZK625
- Fixed price – no hidden extras like “extra luggage” or “waiting time” etc
- They offer either a prepaid service or a pay the driver option
- Their drivers speak English
- Credit cards are accepted
- There’s the opportunity to hire executive cars and limousines at not much extra cost
- There’s a free 4 hour walking tour if you want it
So just click below to get an instant quote for your trip. Or you could take the bus……………..