The Prague City Walking Tour
NOTE: I’ve now moved all of my tour related pages over to the dedicated website at https://www.livingpraguetours.com where you can read about me, my ethos, the range of tours that I offer, the booking process, Reviews and FAQ etc. Any link below will direct you to that site.
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Meeting Point: Old Town Square
Guide: That’s me! Native English, lived in Prague since 1996
Group Size: Maximum 6 places
Difficulty: Flat ground, some small flights of steps (includes a tram ride).
Who may like this tour?
You’ve done the Old Town and Jewish Quarter and now you want to know more about the city and it’s hidden spaces. You’re open to some weird art and learning its story. You want a rapid view of three of Prague’s most central districts.
Interested? See what’s included below and check for tour availability. Select any day in green to see available times and ticket prices from CZK450 (no hidden taxes or charges, pay what you see). Great value, great experience. Got any questions then feel free to CONTACT ME with any tour queries, private tour options, alternate dates or whatever advice you need.
What do you see on the Prague City Walking Tour
- Kampa Park, learn how it got its name
- The Modern Art of David Cerny (Hanging Man, Upside-down horse, Kafka’s Head, Babies, Pissing Men)
- Josef Jungmann and Czech Reformism
- Franciscan Garden
- A secret message from Jan Hus
- The Tesla window, beautiful art but learn the other reason it is here.
- Beautiful ornate passages, courtyards and small lanes
- The bridge of many names and learn why its common name does not appear on the map
- The 911 Firefighter monument
- The National Theatre, why it was built and for whom
- The day the flood came and what happened next
- When the STB Security files were opened
- Wallenstein Garden (Summer Only)
- Tips on enjoying the river.
- Prague Castle Public Areas and Panoramic City Views
- Communist Prisoners memorial
- Absolutely anything you want to know about the city