The Prague City Walking Tour
Choose your Date/Time and Tickets below;
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Meeting Point: Old Town Square
Guide: That’s me! Native English, lived in Prague since 1996
Group Size: Maximum 6 places
Difficulty: Generally Easy but rising to Medium for the Castle Steps
Who may like this tour?
You’ve done the Old Town and Jewish Quarter and now you want to know more about the city and it’s hidden spaces. You’re open to some weird art and learning its story. You want a rapid view of three of Prague’s most central districts.
Don’t take my word for it, READ REVIEWS BY RECENT CLIENTS. Interested? See what’s included below and when the tour is scheduled. Select any day in green to see available times and ticket prices from CZK295 (no hidden taxes or charges, pay what you see). Great value, great experience. Got any questions, there’s a mini-FAQ section at the end otherwise feel free to CONTACT ME with any tour queries, private tour options, alternate dates or whatever advice you need.
What do you see on the Prague City Walking Tour
- Kampa Park, learn how it got its name
- The Modern Art of David Cerny (Hanging Man, Upside-down horse, Kafka’s Head, Babies, Pissing Men)
- Josef Jungmann and Czech Reformism
- Franciscan Garden
- A secret message from Jan Hus
- The Tesla window, beautiful art but learn the other reason it is here.
- Beautiful ornate passages, courtyards and small lanes
- The bridge of many names and learn why its common name does not appear on the map
- The 911 Firefighter monument
- The National Theatre, why it was built and for whom
- The day the flood came and what happened next
- When the STB Security files were opened
- Wallenstein Garden (Summer Only)
- Tips on enjoying the river.
- Prague Castle Public Areas and Panoramic City Views
- Communist Prisoners memorial
- Absolutely anything you want to know about the city
1) Do I get a confirmation email? (where do I meet you)
Yes, within a few seconds of booking you’ll get a downloadable/printable confirmation on the screen with meeting point details on the Old Town Square, photo, map, Google Maps link and my contact number. This is also emailed to you a few minutes later and is followed by a tour reminder 48 hours before the tour begins.
2) I didn’t get a confirmation email what does that mean?
There are two common reasons: 1) First check your SPAM folder as it may have gone there. 2) The booking has failed for some reason so in that case just CONTACT ME and just to be sure, please leave your contact number including country code so I can call in the event of an email issue. I’ll check the status of the booking and we’ll sort it out.