The Prague Old Town and Christmas Markets Tour
The Festive Feeling Tour
Are you looking for a Prague Christmas Markets Walking Tour that includes the New Town, Old Town and Jewish Quarter? Are you looking for a Native English Guide and do you want a Small Group (no more than 6)? Then read on as this tour is for you.
Don’t take my word for it. Read the many Excellent Tour Reviews on Trip Advisor.
What’s Covered in the Prague Old Town and Christmas Markets Tour
Start: Wenceslas Square
Finish: Old Town Square
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Food and Drink Included?: Yes if that ticket option is selected.
- With a 3pm start we begin in the daylight and finish in the dark
- Learn about the Czech Christmas Traditions, the lead-up, Mikulas, sweets, tree.
- Learn where the Christmas Tree on the Old Town Square comes from
- Learn about the different food and drink choices in the Markets and what to watch out for
- The Wenceslas Square Christmas Market
- Lucerna Passage
- The Art of David Cerny
- Possibly the nicest post office in the world
- Choose something to eat and drink from the market stalls
- The Republic Square Christmas Market including a hot food and drink stop
- The Jewish Quarter via the backstreets
- The Old Town Square Christmas Market, the main attractions on the Old Town Square, Stories and Legends
- This tour runs from December 1st to December 23rd.
You can check availability and book tickets below via a secure server. Tickets are CZK500 (without food/drink) or CZK845 with food and drink. Read about your Payment Options including PayPal, credit/debit card or plain old cash.
Or just jump straight into the booking form below, select your date, time, and number of tickets. If you need a different time then CONTACT ME and I’ll see if I can move things around.