A Unique Old Town Prague Walking Tour
“Brilliant way to see Prague, Little did I know it was going to be the best city walking tour I’ve had the privilege to experience. To get the history, tidbits of interest and that in someone who loves what they do is priceless.” One of many Trip Advisor Reviews.
Are you looking for an Old Town Prague Walking Tour that includes the Jewish Quarter? Are you looking for a Native English Guide and do you want a Small Group (no more than 6)? Then read on as this tour is for you. Are there more than 6 of you or you’d like a private tour? no problem! Just CONTACT ME and I can set up whatever you need.
What is covered in the Old Town and Jewish Quarter Prague Walking Tour?
- The Old Town Square, the surrounding architecture including the Old Town Hall, Church of Our Lady Before Tyn, Church of ST Nicholas, Kinsky Palace and hear about the changes over the years and events that have happened here.
- Let’s get Off The Beaten Path and explore many passages, alleyways and courtyards.
- Understand the events that triggered the Velvet Revolution.
- Franz Kafka, a literary giant now but not always. Learn about his short but fascinating history and his unintended legacy.
- The Jewish Quarter, what still exists like the Pinkas Synagogue, Klausen Synagogue, Ceremonial Hall, Old New Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue, Jewish Town Hall. See what it used to be like and the stories of triumph and sacrifice.
- The Old Jewish Cemetery, see inside and learn the real reason why it closed.
- Czech and Bohemian heroes like Jan Palach, where and why they fell.
- Jan Hus, a priest burned at the stake but not a Saint, learn why not.
- The meanings of the street names and why they’ve changed several times.
- Enjoy the Cubist, Art Deco and Art Nouveau architecture of the area and learn why it’s so widespread in the city.
- Learn about the Gory Details of Revolution, the winner takes it all.
- Plus a selection of Stories, Legends and Personal Anecdotes from over the years.
Just click on the “Get Your Tickets Here” banner and in a couple of seconds you’ll have a calendar displayed. Select a date/time that’s good for you and buy the tickets that you need (prices start at 17 Euros for single tickets and there are discounts for seniors, students and groups). Like the tour but need it on a different day/time? Want to make a scheduled tour private? If you have any questions or requests then feel free to CONTACT ME and I’ll see what I can do to fit in with your schedule.